Social Media Management and Marketing
DO YOU FEEL LIKE A SLAVE TO SOCIAL MEDIA?
Are you suffering from social media overwhelm? Do you feel pressure to establish your presence online but exhausted trying to keep up with social media activity? Does the thought of it make you feel anxious?
Let’s face it, social media as a marketing tool is here to stay, and it’s become a necessity for small businesses who wish to be competitive. It improves your website traffic, it creates incredible relationship building opportunities, it increases your brand visibility, it can generate leads and conversions, and, for the most part, it’s free!
Do you wonder however how you can keep up with social media and still run your business?
You realise you need to be on social media but you feel immense pressure and you struggle to get it all done. That’s where I come in!
Enlisting the support of a social media manager and marketer is one of the easiest, most flexible and cost-effective ways of relieving yourself of social media pressure. Feeling overwhelmed is one of the main reasons my clients contact me for social media support.
HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS
You don’t have to do your social media posting, marketing, blog post writing, or anything else alone.
You can and should seek help.
My clients tell me it brings them great relief to know that someone else is handling their social media activity and that it frees up both their time and attention to focus on other tasks critical to the growth of their business, such as serving their existing clients or getting new ones.
There’s no obligation to hire me on a full or even
what are the benefits of social media for your business?
- It creates awareness of your brand.
- It creates a fast and affordable way of marketing your products and services and growing your business.
- It offers a way to reach your customers for (mostly) free.
- It gives you access to a wealth of information about your customers and competitors.
- You can run ad campaigns that will further increase awareness of your brand.
- It allows you to receive valuable feedback so you can improve and hone your products and services to better suit the needs of your customers.
- It enables you to share content quickly and easily to a high volume of consumers.
- It enables you to build meaningful relationships with your audience.
- It creates an opportunity to drive more traffic to your website/blog and improve your search ranking, receive a higher number of leads, a higher conversion rate and a significant increase in sales.
- It creates a rich customer experience.
- Set up your social media profiles and pages
- Share your blog content across social networks
- Find, create and edit images to accompany your posts
- Curate quality content from relevant sources
- Monitor the net for content holding your keywords
- Create posts which link back to your curated content
- Keep track of your brand mentions
- Look at your social media profiles and pages and make suggestions for improvements
- Offer advice on which platforms are best for you
- Add your logo to all your online images and posts
- Ensure you’re making the best use of hashtags
- Respond to social media customer enquiries
- Run your ad campaigns
- Write and schedule your content
If you’re still not sure and would like to talk, please contact me. If you’re confident this is right for you, let’s get started!
I have been working with Sophie since 2017. She has been a fantastic support for me and my business. Currently focussing on my social media activity Sophie leads the charge on content to share, drafting blog posts and images to support what we are saying and keeping me on track for timely feedback. She grasped very quickly the focus of my business and in doing so saves me a huge amount of time and energy as I have very little comment to make on her thorough writing and approach. If you need someone to help you stay fresh and connected I would have no hesitation in recommending Sophie.
Small business owners understand the importance of having an online presence but the issue they face is finding enough time to invest in their social media activity. Outsourcing your social media management and marketing will ease your stress and add bounds of extra time to your schedule enabling you to do more of what you love.
Sophie has a wonderful, positive outlook with a real can-do attitude. She works hard to accomplish any task in a professional and timely manner.